Thursday, May 27, 2010

Romans

A couple years ago, I read through the book of Luke and wrote about each chapter on my old blog. It took me a while to get through it, but it was something I really enjoyed doing. I think it's time to do something similar, this time with Romans.

I'll go ahead and tell you I happen to love the book of Romans. Each time I read it, it speaks to me in such a profound way. There's so much in there, so I won't be writing about every single point and every single verse; instead, I will do what I did with Luke and write about one or two things that stand out to me as I read through each chapter.

I'll also go ahead and tell you that I'm no theologian. These posts are just going to be about the thoughts, ideas, and questions that come to mind as I read. I hope you'll bear with me through it all and join me as I blog my way through Romans.

2 comments:

  1. I love Romans! Can't wait to read what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I'm commenting back just because I can't stand to see that I have "1 comments"? That drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete